- 4x Inglewood Organic Chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (380g) quinoa flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap, and use a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Coat each piece of meat in the Dijon mustard.
- In three separate bowls, place flour, beaten egg and quinoa flakes. Dip each piece of meat in order: first in the flour, ensuring the chicken is completely coated, then in the egg, allowing any excess to drip away, and finally into the quinoa flakes.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, or preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Pan fry each schnitzel until both sides are a golden brown. Alternatively, place each schnitzel on to a well-oiled baking tray and cook in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until brown.
- Serve with a fresh side salad and a lemon wedge.
Recipe from Eatnik