- 16 Inglewood Organic Chicken wings
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- mixed fresh garden herbs
- Place oil in frying pan & heat until hot
- Add wings to pan for 5 mins
- Turn over wings, cover pan & turn down heat to just sizzling for 30 mins or until brown
- Remove wings from pan, squeeze in lemon juice & herbs & scrape bits from bottom of pan. Let it bubble for a minute or so.
- Pour lemony sauce over wings, serve hot with green salad & crusty bread
- I like more lemon but this is very lemony so if you don’t like it too strong lose one half of lemons
- You’ll need napkins
- Sometimes I throw in some garlic
Recipe from Beach Cottage.