- 300g Inglewood Organic free range chicken breast fillet
- 100g rindless bacon rashers, sliced into thin strips
- ½ french breadstick, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1 baby Cos lettuce, leaves washed and separated
- 45g of parmesan cheese
- 200 ml Caesar salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Optional: 4 eggs, boiled
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
- Optional: Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes. Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel and slice into quarters. Tear the Cos lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces and place with the sliced egg in a salad bowl.
- Preheat a grill pan on medium-high. Brush both sides of the breadstick slices with oil and toast both sides for 1 minute each side or until golden. Remove from pan. Add the bacon to the pan and cook both sides until crisp.
- Arrange the chicken, bread and bacon to salad bowl of lettuce and egg. Drizzle with the Caesar salad dressing, toss and serve.