- 300g Inglewood Farm’s organic free range chicken breast fillet
- 1 panini loaf, sliced
- Olive oil, for brushing
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- ½ cup red onion
- 50 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Salt and cayenne pepper
- Thinly slice roasted red peppers, red onion, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat a char grill pan over medium-high heat. Slice the Panini loaf in half and then into sandwich strips. Brush both sides of the Panini slices with oil and toast both sides for 1 minute each side or until golden. Remove from pan.
- Slightly oil the char grill pan. Dust the chicken with cayenne pepper and salt to taste. Place chicken in pan and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Allow the chicken to rest or 5 mins then cut finely into thin slices.
- Layer the chicken, and thinly sliced roasted red peppers, red onion, tomato and cheese on the base slice of the Panini sandwich base slice. Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves and close the sandwich with a top slice of Panini.